4.28 points out of five (or + 5% compared to the previous quarter) – this is how Clients rated our work in the third quarter.
We remind you that a client survey on satisfaction with work with the company was held from September 16 to September 27, 2019. Traditionally Clients rated the work of FESKO merchandising on a 5-point scale.
Such a survey takes place on a quarterly basis and represents constant closed and open questions:
- quality of services provided;
- availability and speed of reporting;
- level of competence of the manager responsible for the project;
- the effectiveness of the service provided.
4.28 points or + 5% to the previous quarter’s estimate
Performance indicators in the third quarter relative to the previous quarter were:
- 28: responsiveness and accessibility of reporting (growth compared to 4.13 points in the second quarter)
- 03: quality of service (a significant increase compared to 3.80 points in the second quarter)
- 69: evaluation of the work of the manager responsible for the project (4.50 points in the second quarter)
- 13: effectiveness of the service provided (3.83 points in the second quarter).
We are thankful to the Clients and the FESKO merchandising team for the high rating and quality work in the third quarter.
Frank answers to open questions on the questionnaire allow us to work harder on weaknesses and further improve our strengths.